Amazon Account ExecutiveApply Now
Job Title: Amazon Account Executive
Location: New York, New York | 3 Days Hybrid
Duration: Full time
Pay rate: 80k-90k
Salary is commensurate with experience and is an estimated range provided by JBC.
Our client, the world's first Performance Branding company, partners with some of the biggest global brands to drive business growth through innovative marketing strategies. Their integrated operating model collapses the traditional marketing silos between creative and media, performance and brand, and across media channels. With a full suite of offerings, including media, creative, SEO, Lifecycle, Retail Media, Affiliate, and Influencer, they’re able to work with their client brand partners in an integrated fashion, allowing them to align marketing strategies back to core business objectives.
We are looking for an Amazon Account Manager to join their rapidly growing team. We seek a skilled individual with hands-on experience in all aspects of Amazon marketing. The ideal candidate understands the critical link between digital marketing and e-commerce to achieve business objectives with the aid of Amazon.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in Amazon Marketing Services – Vendor Central and/or Seller Central managing large Amazon accounts
- 3+ years of experience using Amazon Advertising platform
- Developing a promotional strategy around key Amazon Event windows such as Prime Day, Holidays, Cyber Monday, etc.
- In-depth knowledge of e-commerce and digital best practices, including a general understanding of campaign reporting and analytics
- Superior analytical, organizational and time management skills
- Solid educational background in critical thinking and quantitative analysis
- Ability to drive initiatives forward with limited supervision
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with all levels of employees
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills such as pivot tables, chart building, VLOOKUP, and more
- Positive, can-do attitude with experience in effective communication and fostering teamwork
- Comfortable working in a dynamic, time-sensitive environment with numerous competing priorities
- Developing positive relationships focused on retaining clients and employees
- Ability to analyze complex issues to develop relevant and realistic plans and recommendations to solve client challenges
- PACVUE experience preferred but not required
Our interview process includes, but is not limited to the following:
- Cognitive Aptitude and Typing Test
- Logic assessment on Basic data analytics & problem-solving assessment via Google Sheets
- 1 hour timed test (logical thinking skills) / Data analysis production / building a media plan using ChatGPT