Company: Top lifestyle brand
Location: Los Angeles, California
Salary is commensurate with experience and is an estimated range provided by JBC.
- Initiates analysis of business trends, including but not limited to, category performance, regional, selling, and size selling.
- Work directly with field teams and merchants to determine the optimal inventory levels and product strategies for all company initiatives.
- Partner with production team regarding ship status, shortages and overages.
- Recommend strategies based on location performance including seasonality, style, category etc.
- Own store allocations and in-season store transfers based on current trends and historical data.
- New store inventory set up – develop the initial plan by category with direction from the Planning team, allocate/build.
- inventory, monitor actual inventory relative to targets, and make adjustments as necessary to ensure stores open with optimal assortment.
- Balance store inventories, initiate transfers/consolidations to maximize regular price sell-through.
- Assist in running weekly reports and carrying out special projects.
- Review Ecommerce allocation opportunities, independent of brick & mortar stores.
- Minimum of 4 years of allocations experience.
- 4- 5 years in running ad hoc reports and analysis in Excel.
- 4 year degree