Accounts Receivable TempApply Now
Job Title: PT Accounts Receivable Temp
Hourly Rate: $25/hour
Reports to: Accounts Receivable Director
Overview: We are seeking a detail-oriented individual with a minimum of 2-3 years Accounts Receivable experience. This person will support the AR Director in recording and tracking payments in our ERP system. Sending payment reminders to customers and statements. Reconciling customers account and Factor cash report.
- Manage current ATB (Aged Trial Balance), all transactions for assigned accounts.
- Conduct reconciliations, identify and investigate problems to ensure credits are issued for valid customer chargebacks.
- Daily process and posting of cash receipts and wire remittance deposits to the appropriate customer account and invoices.
- Reconcile and resolve chargebacks and request refunds if necessary.
- Monthly Factor Reconciliation
- Advise sales force of outstanding chargeback and past due invoice issues. Alert them of issues and enlist support for resolution of disputes.
- Partner with Shipping Team, to ensure POD issues to resolve outstanding Chargebacks and past due invoice issues
- Partner with sales team and sales executives on problem issues to ensure timely resolution Operational/Functional Review
- System updates- including but not limited to proper coding for clearing and matching of chargeback’s and credits in RLM
- Maintains accurate customer information in system according to company procedures
- Effectively manage client relationships
- Relationship building (internal & external)
- Ad Hoc Reporting & Analysis
- Ability and willingness to jump into project and workloads as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- 2-3 years professional experience in like industry
- Strong customer service skills
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to identify discrepancies and inconsistencies
- Eye for detail – attention to quality and accuracies is of paramount importance in this role
- Diplomacy and ability to deal with difficult situations
- Solid Microsoft Office skills (Word & Excel) V-lookup and Pivot tables
- Oral & Written Communication Skills
- Attitude towards work and timeliness in completing daily tasks