Trade Marketing Manager, CPGApply Now
Title: Trade Marketing Manager, CPG
Company Description: Muti-brand Global Beauty Company
Salary: $115,000 – $120,000
Salary is an estimated range provided by JBC and is commensurate with experience.
Our client, a multi-brand global beauty company, is seeking a strategic, hands-on, and proactive Trade Marketing Manager. The Trade Marketing Manager will lead the go-to-market strategy within the US and be responsible for translating strategy incremental sales opportunities with retailers. This is the ideal role for a Trade Marketer with an analytical lens and a track record of conducting category and competitive analysis to drive innovation.
- Analyze pricing, promotions, product placement, and retail distribution to inform business goals and areas of opportunity
- Develop category growth plan and KPIs
- Define strategies to meet KPIs
- Manage trade marketing strategy and goals for each retail channel
- Execute new product launch retail strategies and KPIs
- Develop highly effective Sales tools and materials for internal and external stakeholders
- Coach/mentor the team and empower them with tools that allow them to be strategic with their areas of focus
- 5+ years of proven experience in sales and trade marketing within the beauty industry or with the consumer packaged goods industry.
- Bachelor's degree
- Strong business analysis skills with meticulous attention to detail
- Proactive approach, consistently taking initiative to address business needs
- Effective collaboration with cross-functional teams, prioritizing a customer-focused mindset
- Proficient in leading and influencing cross-functional team