The Senior Manager of Channel Marketing – Laura MarcierApply Now
We are seeking a Senior Manager of Channel Marketing to work for this amazing brand across all retailers for the US Market in conjunction with the Channel Director of Marketing.
If you are a great communicator, know how to embrace change and create strong results with cross-functional partners – WE WANT TO DISCUSS THIS ROLE WITH YOU.
Target Comp 120-125 K + bonus
- Lead the development and execution of marketing plans and sampling strategy, including all merchandising strategy, promotional activities, and product launches at Sephora
- Provide leadership and advocacy to Management and Cross-Functional Teams for needs to drive awareness and growth of Sephora’s consumer
- Manage merchandising updates for Sephora to ensure on-time execution and maximize gondola productivity by allocating placement and generating design on the gondola as well as being scrutinous with adds and deletes in partnership with the Sales team
- Strategize and develop innovative marketing programs leveraging offline/online/digital initiatives while effectively managing the retailer relationship
- Partner with global marketing and advocate strongly for Sephora business needs on retailer exclusives, packaging needs, product leads, sampling, collateral and media programs needed to execute launches and drive core in US Market
- Align on Sephora.com business and sampling strategy with partnership of Retailer.com and Sales team that drives growth and acquisition goals while staying within budget
- Present new launches and new launch strategies to Sephora in a way that speaks to their channel needs
- Provide insight and strategy on all forecasting requests and partner with Brand Marketing and Sales team to actualize Sephora forecasts and ensure launches are strengthening the channel P&L
- Create, prepare, and maintain marketing and merchandising calendars and budgets
- Use data analytics to drive business decisions. Analyze new launch and marketing program performance to deliver both quantitative and qualitative feedback to measure ROI for future enhancements
- Work closely with cross-functional partners, including Digital, Global Marketing, Product Development, Project Management, Forecasting, Education, and Creative. Gather necessary information, lead meetings, and oversee preparation for internal & with retailer meetings.
- Nurture a strong relationship with Sephora Merchant, .com and Marketing teams and Sephora Sell-in and Sell thru team and with other key retailers – Ulta, Nordstroms, Neiman’s, and more.
- Partner with Education and Field Sales team on upcoming launches, updates, and education and event initiatives to drive business goals
- Bachelor’s degree required – MBA strongly preferred
- 7+ years of marketing experience in cosmetics/beauty industry is highly desired
- Directly related work in the Sephora /Ulta / Specialty and Department Channel is highly desired
- Strong initiative and ability to prioritize projects
- A passionate, energetic team-oriented individual with strong analytical, interpersonal, creative and leadership skills
- Communicates persuasively and effectively
- Experience with social media and digital execution of marketing plans
- A strong sense of urgency, while responding to fast paced, ever-changing environment
- Strong oral, written and presentation skills
- Ability to manage details and multi-task projects
- Knowledge of competitive marketplace, online space, and specialty store retail environment
- Critical expertise required in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint