Temporary Area Brand Manager, Roosevelt FieldApply Now
Job Title: Temporary Area Brand Manager
Locations: Roosevelt Field, NY
ASAP – January+
Pay: $19 – $23/hr
• Have an understanding of the state of the business including annual volume, best sellers and in-season trend for your business.
• Send bi-weekly business recaps covering sales trends, sell through of key programs, class selling, AUR and margin improvement.
• Share key learnings and opportunities internally with account partners and leadership.
• Review business with Store Management, Sales and planning teams and Retail Development leadership team to identify immediate and ongoing opportunities with every visit.
• Build & maintain strong account partnerships & relationships and collaborate continually.
• Execute strategies outlined by leadership team to drive sales growth and profitability.
• Walk all areas of business weekly; make productive assessments and take action where needed in a timely manner.
• Execute strong, well-balanced merchandise statements consistent with brand strategies & guidelines.
• Execute floor moves based on seasonal directives, modifying as required based on business trends.
• Ensure the highest of maintenance standards to include stores execution for timely processing of new inventory, price changes and markdowns.
• Walk each respective department on a consistent, weekly basis; make productive assessments and take action where needed in a timely manner.
• Ensure store team maintains an organized stockroom for easy product replenishment.
Coaching / Training:
• Drive retail performance through disciplined business management for all brands.
• Conduct product and selling seminars to create an educated and professional Selling Specialist culture, with the goal of improving regular priced selling while keeping the consumer at the center.
• Provide and demonstrate selling techniques where possible – empower the team.
• Able to articulate your vision to inspire others, from customers to colleagues
• Able to develop influential and collaborative relationships across teams and functions, both internally and externally
• Strong business acumen; numbers driven
• Ability to lift 50 pounds