Temp to Perm Creative Marketing CoordinatorApply Now
Title: Temp to Hire Creative Marketing Coordinator
End: ongoing, temp to hire opportunity
Location: Remote role but must be based in Los Angeles for photoshoots
Hours: Full time
Provide creative marketing team support in its primary and administrative duties. This role will be a critical factor in optimizing operations of the team and the attainment of its goals. Tasks include but are not limited to:
- Administrative support
- Set up new vendors within accounting system and ensure that is done within a timely manner – both with vendors and accounting teams
- Ensure that invoices are submitted, approved and payment is disbursed within a timely manner – both with vendors and accounting teams
- Follow up with vendors to ensure that contractual agreements are signed by all parties within a timely manner
- Maintain and update creative rolodex via building decks that include inspiration, models and location references
- Communications support between internal & cross-functional teams
- Coordinating with PD/Production to keep track of re-shoot lists and design edits -helping to ensure that imagery is reflective of bulk
- Internal sample coordination
- Liaise with PD Sample Coordinator: keeping track of sample timelines/deliveries, cross checking sample packages, trafficking missing pieces, and overseeing return shipments and deliveries
- Support all phases of creative production
- Support in research, scout and bookings of locations, models and seasonal inspirations based on direction given
- Serve as on-site production coordinator. Duties include but are not limited to:
- Overseeing timelines and ensuring daily objectives are met.
- Booking venues and rentals.
- Handling correspondence between locations, crews and cross functional teams.
- Setting up and sending out daily call sheets.
- Prep organizational files and assets throughout all catalog production processes.
- Support in prep, label, archive and delivery of assets.
- Support in retouching notes and ensuring that notes are properly reflected in rounds of retouch revisions.
- Fact-check and proofread documents to ensure accuracy of all content.
- Extremely organized and meticulous
- Highly collaborative with excellent communication and people skills
- Demonstrates strong business and creative acumen
- Basic-Intermediate knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign programs