Temp Sourcing ManagerApply Now
Client: Fashion Jewlery Brand
Title: Temp Sourcing Manager
Start Date: ASAP
Location: Remote on EST time zone
Hourly Rate: $30 – $35/hr Hourly rate is commensurate with experience and is an estimated range provided by JBC
The Sourcing Manager is responsible for all types of sourcing that require the skills to identify cost-saving opportunities, create competitive environments, effectively negotiate, and make contracts to assure continuous availability of all required products to support the company demand. He/She manages and oversees service and product sourcing strategy.
- Identifies situations in advance where procurement involvement can increase.
- Plans and manages company’s overall sourcing strategy including plan to diversify outside of existing regions in 2024/2025.
- Creates strategic sourcing plans for smooth functioning of the department
- Writes sourcing documentation and statements
- Develops a sourcing plan for both local and international sources, so that fast and effectively sourcing operations are possible.
- Negotiates pricing and control costs
- Develops and administers an efficient global supply chain and monitors inventory for all global products and assists to increase growth.
- Conducts market research, as well as creating cost estimates and forecasts.
- Works in close partnership to our overseas office which includes flexibility due to time zones.
- Bachelor’s degree in supply chain management, logistics, or business administration.
- Proven work experience as a Sourcing Manager for more than 5 years
- Proficiency in Microsoft office. Netsuite a plus.
- Outstanding negotiation abilities
SKILLS NEEDED FOR THIS ROLE
The Sourcing Manager must have good problem-solving and critical thinking abilities. He/She must have outstanding experience of using sourcing software and solid interpersonal and communication skills. Having excellent project management and leadership skills are also essential for this role.