Temp Order Management / Data Entry ClerkApply Now
Title: Temp Order Management / Data Entry Clerk
Duration: 4-6 months
Schedule: 7am – 3:30pm
Location: Los Angeles, CA 90016 – 5 days a week in office
Pay rate: $24-25/hr pay rate (Hourly rate is commensurate with experience and is an estimated range provided by JBC).
The Order Management Data Entry Clerk is responsible for managing the entire order process from the acceptance of an order from sales through allocation, pick, pack, ship and invoicing. This position will have frequent contact with sales, logistics, distribution, production and external customers to ensure orders are received, processed, communicated and shipped accurately and on time.
- Manage the order fulfillment process from order receipt to allocation to shipping and invoicing
- Provide timely and accurate data entry and order processing into the Blue Cherry ERP system; including quantities, ship dates and pricing
- Update and run allocation reports and monitor Cut & Sold Reports for accurate production (WIP) and inventory.
- Manage, address and resolve any order management issues specifically sales, production and inventory exceptions, imbalances and errors.
- Track and manage HFC / Bulk Orders from Sales Representatives
- Support international invoicing including pack list verification
- Update changes/maintenance to orders within 24 hours, communicate issues or challenges to internal customers and immediate supervisor
- Coordinate with internal departments (Logistics and production) as needed to ensure orders ship are allocated, picked, packed and shipped on time
- Manage routine and ad hoc order and customer service requests (sale, production, inventory, distribution and logistics)
- Support the EDI process including Gentran and Blue Cherry processing.
- Maintain strong communication skills, both written/verbal between departments and customers.
- Attention to detail
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage and prioritize multiple issues simultaneously
- Ability to integrate information and recommend decisions in support of business goals
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to effectively interact with internal and external associates
- Sense of urgency and bias towards action
- Computer skills required including Excel and Word
- Ability to learn and be proficient with the Blue Cherry ERP application
- Other projects and responsibilities may be added at the company’s discretion Required
- A minimum of one year of Wholesale sales experience preferred.
- Strong computer skills required
- Excel, Microsoft Office, Outlook.
- Blue Cherry experience