Temp HR Generalist, RetailApply Now
Title: Temp HR Generalist, Retail
Start: September 27th
End: Roughly 5 months
Hours: FT Hours, EST time zone
Our advanced contemporary retail client is looking for a talented, HR professional with a passion for retail.
- Employee Relations Making sure we are consistent in our actions, mitigating risk for the company, being compliant with policies and procedures
- Conducting high-risk investigations, supporting Regional Manager in investigations, supporting field leadership team with employee issues, concerns and questions
- Partner with leaders with issues around ADA, personal leaves, etc. and walk them through interactive conversations with their RM; act as partner in determination processes
- Support and guide leaders in performance management process through coaching, educating, and providing recommendations.
- COVID process
- Completing intakes, return to work surveys, contact tracing with employees, vaccination tracking, sending out close contact notices
- Unemployment claims
- Touch bases with Field Leadership team (on a weekly/bi-weekly basis) to discuss what’s going on the field and where support is needed; create action plan based on need.
- Recruiting (recent addition based on business need)
- Proficient with Workday, Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field required.
- At least one year of human resource management experience preferred.
- SHRM-CP a plus.