Temp Executive AssistantApply Now
Client: Fashion Brand
Job Title: Temp to Perm Executive Assistant
End: ongoing with perm potential
Location: NYC onsite
Pay: $25 -$30 Hourly rate is commensurate with experience and is an estimated range provided by JBC under the hourly
- Serves as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on company matters
- Plans, coordinates, and ensures the CEO’s schedules are followed and respected.
- Manages and books all travel for the CEO’s as needed
- Communicates directly to and on behalf of the CEO’s keeping them well informed by anticipating commitments, needs, challenges and responsibilities with absolute follow-up performance initiatives, confidentiality, a sense of urgency, and accountability for appropriate direction.
- Proactively completes critical aspects of deliverables with a hands-on approach, including drafting emails or letters, personal correspondence, and other tasks.
- Provides all necessary administrative assistance that is needed which includes: expense report processing, coordinating information / reports, ordering office supplies, maintaining kitchen supplies, helping with lunch meetings and team events, communicating with nightly cleaning service.
- Is a go to person for the entire team when they have questions which will need to be fielded.
- This position will step in as a receptionist during Market 4-6 times a year to help receive customers visiting our showrooms.
- Must be proficient with EXCEL ,Google Meets, Google Calendar and possess computer savvy in order to process internal reports
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience supporting C-Level Executives with a proven track record of tenure.
- This position requires excellent communication and interpersonal skills as required with demonstrated ability to use effective and appropriate communication throughout all business interactions.
- Must be able to identify and prioritize what is critical to complete.
- Must be able to meet agreed upon deadlines
- This position requires strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple and competing projects on a continuous basis. Ability to work independently on projects, from conception to completion, and must be able to work under pressure at times to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), Adobe Acrobat, and Social Media web platforms.