Temp Education Sales Specialist (Las Vegas)Apply Now
Client: Beauty Brand!
Job Title: Temp Education Sales Specialist (Las Vegas)
End: 12+ months – potential for perm
Hours: 20-30 hours a week
Location: Fully Onsite – Las Vegas, Nevada
Hourly rate is commensurate with experience and is an estimated range provided by JBC.
Years’ experience: 1-3 years
The Education Sales Specialist is responsible for the overall B&M sales growth and retail partners brand training in the Las Vegas region. This is a Part time, Contract to Hire role.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Reports to Regional Account Executive regarding strategies on sales growth per assigned region, in store activations and activities, sales reports and sales growth for retail partners, strategies and plans for future B&M retail sales growth opportunities for the Las Vegas region
• Responsible for in store brand and product training, plans and opportunities for B&M sales growth for retail partners
• Support elevated in store events, retailer led events and branded promotions for retail partners
• Responsible for weekly reports based on in store events, brand reporting, retailer weekly reports.
• 2+ years’ experience in the retail beauty/cosmetic environment required. This position must work a minimum of 20-25 hours in store per week/ additional 2-3 hours desk work per week-
* Weekly 1-1 TB (Monday) with Regional Account Executive
* 4-5x days in store to support sales growth, education/training for retail partners and in store events for the overall B&M sales growth of belif (Friday, Saturday and most Sundays are dedicated to retailer visits and sales support)
* Reports due on weekly basis (due every Sunday evening)
• Must have reliable transportation (car)/ or reliable access to public transit in/out of city and be willing to travel throughout the Las Vegas region to visit retail partners
• Must be able to carry event material and heavy boxes of product for events/store visits
• Proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint