Tech RecruitersApply Now
Job Title: Senior Tech Recruiters (Hardware)
Company: Aerospace Technology
Location: El Segundo, hybrid
Our client is a heavily funded start up set to empower anyone, to fly anywhere, in any aircraft, safely and as a highly experienced pilot would. FlightOS brings advanced automation to flight controls and flight management systems to achieve unmatched safety and greatly reduce opportunities for human error.
The tech recruiters will be responsible for effectively partnering with hiring leaders to plan and execute innovative search strategies to hire for positions in hardware and/or aerospace technologies.
- Effectively partner with sourcing team to ensure innovative research & sourcing methods are in place to hire for niche technical roles
- Own and drive the full life cycle recruitment process including position kickoff, technical evaluation, final interview loop, debrief and offer negotiation
- Manage agency/vendor relationships
- Maintain data, workflow and process integrity
- Utilize key market insights to o influence important decisions regarding the direction of the search strategy
- 5+ years of relevant technical full life cycle recruiting experience required
- Experience conducting talent related research or talent sourcing with either a corporate setting, through an agency or with a research firm.
- Proven ability to utilize innovative sourcing methods to attract and engage with a diverse pool of niche technical talent
- Proven ability to effectively manage relationships across all levels of the organization