Team Lead – Field Marketing for Mexican Food Brand, San DiegoApply Now
A wonderful Mexican food brand is looking for a Team Lead for their Field Marketing Operations in Sani Diego.
This is a longer term position for someone who is looking to grow with a company. This will be 20 hours to start but will quickly ramp up to 40 hours/week as you help define the sampling and event schedule and strategy. You will also have the opportunity to build a team if you are interested in doing so.
Ideal to be available for these important dates: Sept 3rd, 22nd and 23rd.
Requirements and Duties:
· Strong team player whose results oriented helping to meet Field Marketing monthly + annual sampling goals
· Comfortable engaging with the public and enjoys being the face of the brand
· Contribute to Field Marketing efforts within the San Diego market to sample and distribute products while serving as an extension of the brand
· A fast learner who knows how to be incredibly resourceful
· Assist in the research, coordination and execution of marketing events
· Build partnerships + foster relationships with market influencers resulting in increased brand visibility
· Attend in-person events while ensuring best-in-class execution and problem-solving where needed
· Manage team of part time brand ambassadors (scheduling, reporting, communication, etc.) (Specific to SD FMTL)
· Create and communicate post-activation recaps to track event success and align on key learnings
· Track record of success in Field Marketing and project management
· Deep rooted understanding of local market and the surrounding area
· Available to work a flexible 40 hour work week (Would start closer to 20 hours / week while you setup event calendar and help hire team)
· Able to lift materials up to 30 lbs
· Able to be on your feet for up to 8 hours during full-day activations
Rate is $30/hour with room for advancement.