Studio EngineerApply Now
Title: Studio Engineer
Location: Mountain View, CA
Our client, a leading technology company in the automotive space, is seeking a skilled Industrial Designer for a 6+ month role onsite in the bay area. The ideal candidate will have at least 8+ years of experience in industrial design and engineering, preferably in the automotive space. As a key member of the team, this highly visible role will allow you to work cross-functionally with engineering and design teams to take creative concepts and transform them into functional designs.
- Concept & support development of vehicle designs.
- Integrate and work with cross-functional engineering teams
- Review design concepts for feasibility, cost-effectiveness, and manufacturability, providing recommendations for optimization.
- Use 3D CAD, engineering drawings and documentation related to prototype development.
- 8+ years of experience in automotive design and engineering, with a strong focus on prototype
- Proficiency in Catia/3DX CAD software and automotive industry CAD creation best practices.
- Thorough knowledge of automotive manufacturing processes, materials, and fabrication techniques.
- Understanding of safety standards and regulations.
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering or a related field.
Compensation: Hourly rate of $80-$90/hour
Hourly rate is commensurate with experience and is an estimated range provided by JBC
Location Requirements: Onsite, hybrid 3 days/week in CA. Local only