Store ManagerApply Now
Title: Store Manager
Company Description: Fashion and Accessories Brand
Location: Palm Beach, FL
You are entrepreneurial and have a merchant mentality. You drive for results and develop your team to achieve sales goals. You are responsible for all aspects of store retail operations and maintain a premium guest experience. You maintain store inventory levels, smooth out processes and own the visual aesthetic of the store. You work closely with key relationships and represent the brand with excitement and warmth. Your staff loves working with you and your guests love seeing you.
- You are responsible for all areas of the guest experience.
- You are on the floor five days a week working with guests and coaching your staff.
- Through excellent time management, you create a schedule allowing for dedicated time for weekly scheduling, inventory, customization, sewing, and events.
- You ensure your team utilizes sales techniques and demonstrates them by actively selling on the floor. You lead by example.
- You perform daily store walkthroughs, visual merchandising and sell-through assessment.
- You complete inventory receiving and processing as well as discrepancy and stock level management through the inventory communication channels.
- You keep the back of house so well-organized it could be the front of house.
- You delegate tasks based on strengths and utilize coaching moments to develop your staff.
- You make decisions in the guest’s best interest while coaching and empowering your staff to do the same.
- Recruit, train and develop staff and ensure all positions are filled with qualified, brand-savvy employees.
- Passion for the guest experience every step of the way. You know that the formula for success is a great guest experience and a great employee experience
- You integrate fun and joy as part of your daily work experience and the environment you create for your staff and for your guests.
- Operationally-savvy and numbers oriented.
- You have clear communication and the ability to ask for what you need.
- You are solution-focused and take calculated risks.
- A relentless drive for results.
- 5 years professional work experience.
- 2-3 years retail experience in a management role.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred. High school diploma / GED required.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel / Office and Google Docs / Sheets.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Salary – $80,000-$110,000
“Salary (or hourly rate) is commensurate with experience and is an estimated range provided by JBC.”