Sr UX ResearcherApply Now
Title: Sr UX Researcher
Company Description: Financial Services
Location: Remote (EST or CST)
*Salary is commensurate with experience and is an estimated range provided by JBC
Our banking client is looking for a Senior User Researcher to join their team to help redefine what the modern banking experience looks and feels like. You will play a vital role in the product development cycle by being the voice of our customers and helping our product succeed in the mobile banking space.
- 5+ years of experience conducting generative and evaluative research in a product or design environment
- Experience working with a wide range of both qualitative and quantitative methods including in-depth. interviews, remote research, prototype testing, usability testing, surveys, user log analysis, longitudinal studies, market landscape analysis.
- Proven experience of advocacy for the customer and applying user research insights to product and design outcomes.
- Strong ability to work together with product management and design to translate research findings into product decisions and design solutions. Teaching the teams on how and when to use certain methods.
- Ability to land your insights into high level product concepts.
- Great storytelling, communication and collaboration skills to address a wide range of stakeholders.
- Experience using remote research tools such as UserZoom or User Testing, design tools such as Figma, and working with a design system.