Sr Graphic DesignerApply Now
Company: Experiential Marketing Agency
Title: Senior Graphic Designer, Experiential
End: Ongoing (2-6 months, possible extension)
Hours: Full time
Pay range: $65-75/hr DOE
Summary of Position:
We are seeking a talented Senior Graphic Designer to join our Creative Services team. The Senior Graphic Designer will be working under direction of the Creative Director and collaboratively with the experiential and presentation designers. They will be responsible for creating stunning graphics that bring our events to life, from large-scale walls and banners down to every last element, be it printed or digital. The Senior Graphic Designer will ensure that the designs meet project objectives and company standards.
- Participate in initial brainstorms and ideation and contribute through creative research and development of inspiration boards, mock ups, etc.
- Proactively identify executional approaches & techniques to visually capture and represent the project’s creative narrative.
- Execute custom design elements for event collateral such as digital activations, stage backdrops, wall graphics, booth design, banners, signage, invites, registration sites, etc.
- Build final print ready files, and see elements through the print production process to ensure design integrity, color accuracy and image quality are met.
- Assist in managing branding grids and workback schedules to ensure all files are delivered on time.
- Work closely with the accounts and production teams to ensure designs are on target for clients’ needs.
- Work with and lead Associate Designers including reviewing their work to identify errors and ensure quality.
- Work with the Design Supervisor and experiential design team in order to develop graphics that are accurately and seamlessly integrated into the overarching event design.
- Ability to work across multiple brand guidelines and follow client’s brand standards on all created materials.
- Strong time management skills and the ability to juggle multiple projects with tight deadlines.
- Ability to carry your work from concept through final production with meticulous follow-through with a positive, can do attitude.
- Strong creative and problem solving skills combined with attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills and ability to work creatively in a group environment.
- Demonstrated creative competencies: accountability for results, client focus, team effectiveness, ingenuity, and effective communication.
- Proven ability to work and thrive as a member of a team in a fast-paced creative deadline driven environment with multiple projects.
- Expert in Adobe CS including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign with strong layout and typography skills.
- Knowledge and/or willingness to learn video editing and light animation in Adobe Premier or After Effects.
- Degree in Graphic Design or similar and/or training in art and technology, computer/digital art
- Track record of graphic design execution with 5+ years’ experience. Agency experience preferred.
- Highly proficient in Adobe Creative Suite. Shows initiative to acquire new technical skills to amplify knowledge & design abilities
- Strong layout and typography skills. Illustration skills a plus.
- Ability to think creatively about brand identity and translate into event graphics.
- Proven ability to work and thrive as a member of a team in a fast-paced creative deadline driven environment with multiple projects
- Strong creative and problem-solving skills combined with attention to detail and meticulous follow through
- Strong communication skills: visual, written and verbal
- Passionate about the role brands play in culture, events and experiences with a proven ability to weave culture into design solutions.
- Positive can-do attitude. Self-Motivated, energetic, and organized
- Desire to positively influence the culture and attitudes of the creative services department and company as a whole.