Sr Financial AnalystApply Now
Title: Sr Financial Analyst
Location: Mason, OH (hybrid)
Company: Vision benefits company
Salary: $60,000 – $65,000
*Salary is commensurate with experience and is an estimated range provided by JBC
The Analyst- Finance supports the finance operations functions for high risk, complex clients completes complicated analysis & reporting and provides guidance and direction for financial management. The Analyst provides support to Account Managers for small to large-size clients. Ensures client requests are researched and follow up is completed in a timely manner.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Interfaces daily with internal and external clients (via phone, email, etc.) to research and resolve/escalate issues accurately and in a timely manner. Ensures upward and downward communication to keep management and associates properly informed.
- Analyzes complicated data to identify trends, makes forecasts and provides recommendations/solutions that facilitate cash application of outstanding balances.
- Analyzes open receivable trends, including payment frequency and root cause analysis (i.e. denials, over/short payments, etc.).
- Manages and prioritizes the cash application process for high risk customers
- Identifies and recommends system/process modifications necessary to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- Ensure accurate financial records of client’s accounts. Provide reporting to Account Managers, clients, broker, TPA and/or auditors upon request.
- Works with key internal and external stakeholders to thoroughly understand issues that arise with high risk, complex clients for small to large-size clients
- College degree or equivalent work experience
- 3-5+ years of experience in Finance, Accounting or related field
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to work in both team and individual environments
- Strong customer service and communication skills, both oral and written
- Understand and adheres to a high level of confidentiality and integrity
- Ability to quickly grasp and retain information and concepts
- Ability to multitask and prioritize handling of issues
- Ability to identify problems and take initiative to recommend solutions to Manager and implement changes
- Experience in customer service or insurance related role/processes
- Self-starter, sense of urgency, works well under pressure
- Knowledge of vision and /or insurance benefits
- Understands third party benefits and administration
- Ability to promote integrity and a strong work ethic
- Knowledgeable in continuous improvement methods
- Knowledge and experience in SAP
- Previous Facets experience and knowledge