Sr. eCommerce Project ManagerApply Now
Title: Senior eCommerce Project Manager
Location: Santa Monica, CA (Hybrid onsite 1-2 days per week)
Salary Range: $120k-$150k – Salary is commensurate with experience and is an estimated range provided by JBC
Industry: Leading U.S. Clothing Manufacturer
Our client, a global leader in medical apparel, footwear, and accessories, is seeking a Sr. eCommerce Project Manager.
The Sr. Ecommerce Project Manager will impact the end-to-end customer experience and seek to align with business goals and gain stakeholder alignment. This position will report to the VP of Digital Product and Design.
What Your Day Looks Like
- In collaboration with the Product team determine and define project scope, objectives, deliverables, milestones, timing, and sequencing while ensuring technical feasibility
- Predict and ensure resource availability and allocation of internal and external resources, ensuring projects remain within scope, schedule, and defined budgets.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of multiple projects
- Analyze project progress and improve processes, adapt scope, timelines, and costs to deliver revised project plans
- Be the day-to-day contact on project status and changes
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work with regular status updates to the business
- Hold project management status meetings with stakeholders to deliver information to the entire project group
- Assess and managing risk within, and across, multiple projects including risk management assessment
- 3-5 years of project management and related experience
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices
- Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle
- Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline plus remove obstacles
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred