Senior Strategy Manager ( Cannabis / CBD )Apply Now
Title: Senior Strategy Manager
Company Description: Our Client is an international banking software that is based in London UK with offices in the states.
Location: Remote (must be in the Central or Eastern Time zone)
- Inspire and drive execution of strategic and commercial initiatives that involve a diverse array of internal and external stakeholders
- Own and maintain a plan that further cements our client’s position as a thought leader and influencer in the Cannabis and CBD space
- Support various regional commercial teams on ad-hoc strategic and tactical requests including participation in account meetings and RFPs, helping to create target lists, and informing on vertical trends.
- As a member of the wider retail team, you will support the Vertical Lead on ad-hoc strategic projects spanning Retail, Grocery, and Petrol and the broader business as part of the Vertical Growth team
- Define and execute our annual Retail Plan to Win globally especially around the Cannabis and CBD sector
- Work closely with go-to-market and partner managers to ensure we are effectively targeting our marketing and partner cultivation efforts
- Provide input into the product roadmap, acting as voice of the customer in your sub-verticals
- Self-motivated and ability to work in a high stakeholder engagement role as may involve global travel, attendance at commercial meetings, and representing us at external industry conferences
- Ability to demonstrate high levels of confidence and a ‘can do’ attitude as the role will involve the need to think outside the box in order to develop strategic initiatives
- Ability to empathize and collaborate with key stakeholders in other departments and divisions of FIS is essential
- Emerging leadership capability, usually related to cross-functional projects
- Fast-developing knowledge of target verticals and broader payments industry
- Pro-activeness, organization, and managing upwards are crucial as your leadership team is based in London.