Senior Sales Manager, Key AccountsApply Now
Title: Senior Sales Manager, Key Accounts
Company Description: Growing luxury skincare brand
Salary: $120,000 – $130,000
Salary is an estimated range provided by JBC and is commensurate with experience.
Our client, a growing luxury skincare brand is seeking a highly organized Senior Sales Manager, Key Accounts who will be responsible for managing development among wholesale customers, with a focus on Bluemercury. The Senior Sales Manager, Key Accounts will build retail relationships, manage negotiations, and ensure store execution.
- Develop and implement growth strategies tailored to key wholesale customers
- Drive sales targets and oversee marketing plans to enhance brand visibility and sales performance
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients, conducting negotiations to secure advantageous terms
- Ensure excellent store execution by collaborating with internal and external teams
- Manage administrative tasks related to key accounts, including order and inventory management
- 7+ years of experience in a similar role within the luxury beauty industry
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets and building lasting relationships with clients
- Experience working with US department stores and specialty retail, with a preference for Bluemercury experience
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel