Senior Creative Recruiter (UI, UX)Apply Now
JBC is hiring! We are seeking a Senior recruiter to join our small but growing creative / digital team.
This person will play a key role in sourcing and screening candidates, business development, client management, etc. with a focus on UI, UX design. You will be actively sourcing talent to fill roles with our external clients. This inclues but is not limited to: conducting searches on LinkedIn and other job boards, networking, resume reviewing, interviewing/screening candidates, acting as a point of contact throughout the hiring process, offering expertise, advice, and consultation to candidates and clients.
Candidates should have:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 3+ years UI, UX recruiting or hiring experience (agency or in-house)
- Account management experience (business development experience a plus)
- A network of talent that know and are eager to work with you
- Strong organizational skills to effectively manage a high volume of reqs, candidates, and/or client management
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to effectively interview and communicate to candidates and clients.
- Experience using LinkedIn recruiter, job boards, and other networking tools to actively source candidates.
- Proven track record of success achieving and exceeding metrics and goals.
- Eager attitude and entrepreneurial spirit
About the company:
JBC is a leading global consumer search practice supporting the world’s most innovative & sought-after brands. From startups to Fortune 500 companies, we understand the fundamental need to have the right people in the right positions to propel your business to the next level. That’s why we get to know you and the people who make up your ethos to find the perfect candidates to support and drive your organization forward.
We have decades of experience in your industry and plenty of strategic market intelligence, but most importantly we know that what sets us apart is our focus on people first. This focus isn’t just to find that one perfect person for a job, it’s to help shape organizations person by person as the building blocks of your future