Sales AssociateApply Now
Provide an exceptional experience for every customer.You will guide customers through the life of the sale through the brand's sales platforms: in-person and virtual appointments, phones, and live-chat.
What you’ll do:?
- Guide customers to purchase via in-person and virtual appointments, creating memorable and personalized experiences for each customer.
- Manage a high volume of incoming sales leads to attain individual and team goals and revenue targets.
- Proactively respond to online customer inquiries and provide sales assistance through live chats, and phone calls while focusing on a luxury customer experience
- Review customer feedback surveys and online reviews, working with your leaders to continuously improve the customer experience and your sales performance
- Utilize sales strategies and forward-thinking problem-solving techniques to assist and guide customers through multiple purchasing decisions
- Develop and demonstrate product knowledge
- Act as a brand advocate
What You Have:
- Passion for the customer
- Driven to exceed goals
- Attention to Detail
- Excellent Communicator
- Master of Collaboration
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred
- Experience with an ERP or CRM system
- A passion for socially and environmentally responsible organizations and products
Salary range is commensurate with experience, estimates are provided by JBC.