Sales AssistantApply Now
Title: Sales Assistant
Company Description: Upscale Contemporary Fashion Brand
Location: New York, New York
- Day-to-day communication with stores on product performance and inventory needed: reorders, opportunities to add styles not yet booked, etc.
- Researching new account opportunities
- Book future market appointments
- Logging of daily showroom orders
- Pull and organize weekly majors sales reporting
- Processing paperwork for damages and returns
- Monitor samples for showroom and store shoots. Work to schedule shoots and log samples between major buying office, photo studios, press, and other account exec requests, focus on footwear samples.
- Create copy sheets for major sample send-outs
- Coordinating samples with sales team (specialty stores)
- Maintain showroom appearance
- Dress models in showroom market appointments
- Accept, check-in, steam, hang, and shoot on model all-new seasons line
- Download all-new season images into the drive and distribute out to the sales team
- Professional phone manner while answering phones and taking messages
- Assist with checking and confirming orders for major department stores and specialty stores
- Strong listening skills and a positive attitude
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multitask and shift workload
- Team player
- Software Skills – Excel (v look ups & pivot tables) Microsoft word, Outlook, and Photoshop.