Project Manager, Store DevelopmentApply Now
10% Travel, Hybrid
70,000- 80,000/ year
- Execution of Design Development packages to the level of high-end detail required as received from Milan Headquarters.
- Pre-Construction and technical review/vetting of new and existing store locations.
- Development and management of construction schedules, lease negotiations and review in regards to Landlord vs. Tenant Works.
- Management and tracking of project budgets, including change order review and approval.
- Develop and manage construction schedules.
- Organization and coordination of logistics and delivery of owner supplied materials in conjunction with Milan Headquarters.
- Regular site visits to coordinate all works with contractors/consultants.
- Partner with the Design and Store Planning departments from Milan Headquarters to ensure a level of transparency and collaboration throughout the entire store development process.
- Minimum 5 years experience in project management of high-end, high-detail commercial projects. Strong retail construction site management experience would be an advantage.
- B.A./B.S. in Architecture, Interior Design/Architecture, Construction Administration.
- Strong technical project management skills.
- Ability to speak to all disciplines of construction (Architectural, MEP, Structural).
- Extensive knowledge of national building codes and requirements.
- Ability to multi task and manage multiple projects concurrently, as well as work independently and under pressure.
- Strong sense of accountability and self motivation.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and negotiation skills.
- Ability to follow and develop robust processes.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, AutoCad, Adobe Creative Suite (with a stronger emphasis on Photoshop).