Product Manager IIApply Now
Title: Product Manager II
Company Description: International Gaming Leader
Location: Remote, Must be located in PST timezone
Duration: 12 month contract
Hourly Rate Range: $62 -$76 per hour
Hourly rate is commensurate with experience and is an estimated range provided by JBC
Our client is looking for an experienced Product Manager to support the Live-Chat and Channel Solutions development of a global tool.
This is a remote position, requiring candidates located in the Pacific Time Zone.
- Collaborate closely with Global Support Operations to synchronize on a live-chat launch plan and provide strategic insights for execution, roadmap development, and priority focus areas.
- Advise and influence decisions regarding auxiliary products that could impact Live-Chat initiatives, such as workforce management tools, journey mapping, and website funnels.
- Take ownership of delivering the live-chat product roadmap, ensuring adoption and success as per stakeholder expectations.
- Forge partnerships with third-party vendors to ensure seamless integration with third-party products and our client's Support tech stack.
- Promote cross-functional collaboration by gathering business requirements, defining objectives, and fostering a collaborative environment.
- Develop comprehensive project plans, manage requirements documentation, milestone mapping, roadmaps, and release plans, leveraging a broad skill set and understanding of various methodologies and frameworks to ensure successful delivery.
- Identify and mitigate risks, define and execute escalation plans proactively and swiftly to prevent or resolve issues related to live-chat and channel solutions.
- Concisely communicate the status of the live-chat program/project to relevant stakeholders, including executive-level presentations when necessary.
- 5+ years of product and/or project management experience at a technology company and/or startup.
- Proven track record of delivering impactful programs and projects at scale.
- Enjoy tackling complex problems, with the ability to translate vague inputs into concrete action plans.
- Experience in a dynamic customer support environment, with a focus on live-chat products.
- Advanced proficiency in project and/or product management, including agile frameworks.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with stakeholders from diverse backgrounds, cultures, and time zones.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Advanced understanding of Google apps, JIRA, Tableau.
- Project Management Accreditation (e.g., PMP, Prince2, Certified Scrum Master).
- Experience working with, designing, and/or managing chat bot automations is a significant advantage.