Procure-To-Pay ManagerApply Now
Title: Procure to Pay Manager
Company Description: Our client recently become the largest cannabis operator in the country. Going into 2022
Location: Phoenix, Arizona or Surrounding Area (Hyrbid Schedule)
- Direct the development, implementation, and regular review of policies, procedures and objectives for the P2P process in order to eliminate risk of overpayment and increase efficiency of internal processes. Manage As-Is and To-Be business process mapping, process re-engineering and gap analysis.
- Assess, develop, coach and motivate staff to ensure a high performing team. Evaluate the current P2P personnel strengths and opportunities to meet Company objectives. Ensure tasks and deliverables are accurate and timely. Implement measures to promote a team environment and foster effective communication and alignment between procurement, supply chain, retail and accounting teams.
- Ensure SOX compliance of the P2P function. Identify areas of noncompliance and develop remediation plans.
- Coordinate with accounting teams to ensure clean cutoff around vendor invoices during the month-end close process and provide timely and accurate AP accrual.
- Ownership of the P2P process including Vendor Master Data, PO Issuance, etc. Utilize strong functional knowledge across Procure to Pay functions, including supplier on-boarding, purchase requisitioning, sourcing, invoicing, and payables.
- Partner with Integration teams responsible for development and support of The Procure-to-Pay (P2P) System integrations with interfacing systems. Drive process transformation across the P2P function through cross functional partnerships. Coordinate and develop QA functional testing for all procurement department software applications. Create training materials and conduct assist in or be able to lead The Procure-to-Pay (P2P) System user training.
- Manage and compile new vendor applications, assist in drafting contracts to mitigate risk and improve payment terms
- Work in partnership with IT to obtain and commit necessary resources at the appropriate time, level, and expertise to support any IT related items required for the system.
- Occasional travel – You may be expected to travel for this position.
- 5-10 years of experience within retail or manufacturing industry, leading procurement or accounts payable functions with focus on Procure-To-Pay Processes
- Prior experience with automating and/or outsourcing shared services functions
- Prior system implementation experience required, specifically functionality applicable to Procure-To-Pay processes (order tracking, receiving, paying, matching)
- Microsoft Dynamics, NAV or D365, SAP or equivalent financial software(s) is a must
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills; able to manage priorities and workflow
- Good interpersonal skills and proven ability to positively influence people; must be capable of effectively interacting at all levels in the organization. Detail oriented with an eye on process optimization.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, to manage high stress situations, and to be flexible and adaptable when a situation requires it.