Marketing ManagerApply Now
Title: Marketing Manager
Company Description: Luxury jewelry
Salary: $80K – $110K Salary is commensurate with experience and is an estimated range provided by JBC.
Location: Los Angeles, California
Working Model: On-site 5x/week
- 5-7 years’ experience in a related Marketing role within the luxury sector (apparel, accessories, cosmetics.)
- Develop a comprehensive brand management strategy and action plan to grow consumer awareness.
- Knowledge of digital marketing channels including online media and advertising, social media, and mobile marketing.
- Work with traditional sales and ecommerce teams to develop customized programs required by each sales channel.
- Analyze market trends and recommend changes to marketing and business development strategies based on analysis and feedback.
- Prepare and adhere to marketing budgets.
- Curate and monitor brand representation online, in-store and in print.
- Collaborate with PR Firms to fulfill needs for editorial or press requests.
- Ensure consistent brand message.
- Create and circulate weekly Communications Newsflash.
- Maintain up to date and accurate CRM database.