Marketing CopywriterApply Now
Job Title: Copywriter
Company: Real Estate
Location: Onsite in Dallas, TX
The in-house Marketing Copywriter will be tasked with composing copy for external communications purposes, including but not limited to: press releases, byline articles, social media copy, website pages, print ads and more. The ability to write effective copy specific to the mortgage or finance industry, using relevant terminology, will be key in being successful in this position.
- Adopt and enhance company’s voice and messaging
- Draft public relations-related content in support of a variety of public relations programs, including press releases, byline articles, blog posts, recognition/awards submissions, website copy, etc.
- Demonstrate flexibility and an understanding of writing for varying mediums and purposes
- Maintain a self-starter attitude, displaying initiative, with the ability to work well on a team
- Collaborate with business channel leaders and Public Relations Manager to ensure brand consistency across initiatives
- Exceptional proofreading and editing skills
- Performs related duties as assigned by management.
Education and Experience Requirements
- Four (4) year undergraduate degree
- 3-5 years of experience writing in the business sector for a variety of mediums