Manager, E-commerce & Digital Marketing AnalyticsApply Now
Title of Job: Manager, E-commerce & Digital Marketing Analytics
Location: San Francisco, CA (Hybrid)
Company Description: Innovator in the beauty space
Salary: $105,000 – $140,000
*Salary is commensurate with experience and is an estimated range provided by JBC
The Manager, Ecommerce & Digital Marketing Analytics is a new role within our growing Digital organization, reporting into the Director, Performance Marketing and Analytics. This role will be critical in building out the foundation for our ecommerce & digital marketing analytics framework from the ground-up, providing critical, actionable insights and information to our teams and leadership.
- Own the data orchestration, visualization, and analysis of digital marketing and .com activity. Gather and mine data from all relevant sources, including disparate data sources, as needed.
- Develop & build out framework of site & channel analytics for .com business. Identify key actions and next steps to turn framework into reality.
- Build out digestible, custom reports for key stakeholders that inspire and provide actionable insights & takeaways to drive business objectives. To include, executing and sharing ongoing + adhoc reports and actionable insights to key partners.
- Visionary and advocate of analytics and data across the .com business in informing stakeholders to drive growth. Identify opportunities for reporting & insights and bring to light new ways to look at business performance and channel impact across all areas.
- Work with channel owners to understand ongoing reporting & insight needs and build out dashboards/reports by channel + ad hoc analyses of key channel initiatives, campaigns, etc.
- Partner with internal product & technology team and external agencies to steer analytics requirements and implementation of necessary updates/fixes for tools.
- Aid in Google Analytics management & framework for proper data capture – tagging structure, UTM structure, channel settings, custom events, etc. – and partner with appropriate team members to execute.
- Collaborate with business analytics & CRM analytics to align on opportunities for integrated reporting and analyses as needed.
- Assess additional tools & platforms as necessary to enhance overall data & analytics framework.
- Ad hoc forecasting/modeling based upon trends, research and analysis.
- Provides training on digital analytics and analytics best practice and tools as needed.
- Emulate a culture of innovation, sharing ideas and identifying/vetting new growth channel opportunities to test for the brands.
- 5-7 years of related years of experience in ecommerce/digital marketing analytics roles – at a high growth eCommerce, retail, and/or DTC preferred.
- BA/BS in a technical field or equivalent experience.
- Proven ability to develop and has a strong POV on the foundational framework for digital analytics and the infrastructure, resources, tools, solutions, etc. required for that.
- Expert-level experience in marketing analytics tools, platforms, data modeling, query building, etc. – especially Google Analytics (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, SQL, DataStudio, Tableau, Excel, etc.).
- Understanding of ecommerce and digital marketing KPIs and landscape: digital media & marketing channels, Content management/ecommerce platform systems and principles, website analysis and optimization principles, etc.
- Ability to take complex data and visualize it into a business story. Strong knowledge of best practices for dashboards and visualizations.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines.
- Strong sense of accountability, self-drive, pro-activity, and the ability to function independently while also being a strong team player and cross-functional partner.
- Willingness to seek out answers, explore out of the box solutions, and track down resources – basically do whatever it takes to find a solution
- Thrives in an undefined, ambiguous environment