Manager, CopywriterApply Now
About the Role:
Reporting to the Director, Creative Services, you as the Manager, Copywriter will lead the company in elevating our brand by providing creative copy to promote products through social media channels and marketing assets. As an essential part of our Creative Services Content team, you will oversee and deliver on our objectives by capturing the voice while understanding our audience. As a fast-fashion label, we operate in a fast-paced environment. We will lean on your expertise to think on your toes and meet deadlines while managing multiple projects. You will also lead and develop our Copywriting team.
- Develop new written content for a variety of channels including email, web page, social media channels, and digital ads.
- Write compelling and exciting copy that captures our audience's attention on all social media platforms, especially TikTok, Instagram, and Twitter – ensuring brand consistency.
- Work with our Graphics department and Content Creation team to make fresh, on trend, innovative material.
- Advise on improving content across all platforms & departments.
- Write descriptions for assigned products. Your copy will include facts, such as features, colors, materials/fiber, care, measurements, and creative taglines.
- Ensure the quality and accuracy of all copy and retrieve any missing information.
- Lead and develop the Copywriters on your team.
- Any other duties as assigned.
- 5+ years’ experience Copywriting or related communications experience.
- Experience leading and developing a team.
- Portfolio of work; containing short and long-form content (e.g. content written for the web, whitepapers, and/or blog postings)
- Ability to prioritize tasks, manage deadlines, adapt with quickly changing priorities, and balance short-term needs with long-term strategic initiatives.
- Work in a productive and effective manner in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong writing, grammatical and proofreading skills with a knack for creativity.
- Ability to judge creative concepts and copy, and clearly communicate creative direction to others.
- An interest/familiarity with Fashion, Beauty, and E-commerce.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, English, Literature, or equivalent work experience.
- English, additional language(s) an advantage.
Salary Range: $85-$95k
Salary is commensurate with experience and is an
estimated range provided by JBC.