Logistics SpecialistApply Now
Title: Logistics Specialist
Company Description: Thriving Lifestyle and Outdoor Brand
Location: New York, New York
- Manage and fully own the complete order process from start to finish in a timely manner.
- Track and trace all active orders for on time accurate shipments
- Liaison between Corporate and 3PL warehouses.
- Analyze account orders against inventory stock levels & movement of inventory to meet customer’s sales orders shipments.
- Continuously monitor all freight communication exchanges.
- Prepare shipping documents.
- Communicate with customers and other departments regarding order process: pricing discrepancies, credit issues, back orders, low inventory, shipping methods, etc.
- Flexible to prepare cross functional duties.
- Must have wholesale apparel experience
- 2+ years of wholesale account/logistics coordinator experience
- Strong organizational skills, multi—task
- Proficient in Excel, knowledge of A2000 a plus
- Ability to demonstrate flexibility
- Highly organized and detail-oriented individual
- Team player who works well under pressure
Salary: $50,000 – $65,000
Salary is commensurate with experience and is an estimated range provided by JBC