Instructional DesignerApply Now
Title: Instructional Designer
Company Description: Media & Entertainment
Location: Los Angeles, CA (onsite occasionally)
Hourly Pay: $50-$60/hour
Hourly pay is commensurate with experience and is an estimated range provided by JBC.
- 5 years of learning and development experience (leadership development, design, program management, and evaluation)
- Comfort navigating ambiguity and adapting to shifting priorities while driving impactful results.
- Ability to build deep relationships and effectively partner cross-functionally and globally.
- Proven track record of juggling multiple work streams while achieving great results.
- Strong written and verbal interpersonal skills; ability to synthesize and present complex insights and recommendations clearly.
- Experience in a similar role at a fast-growing tech company or other similar company.
- Graduate degree in instructional design, education, I/O psychology preferred.
- Proficient in Storyline.