Human Resources Senior ManagerApply Now
Title: Human Resources Senior Manager
Company: Premier Heritage Sportswear Brand
Location: New York, New York
- Responding to all Human Resources-related inquiries or requests.
- Coordinating communications with outsourced HR services providers.
- Working with the external HR providers to complete payroll, employee evaluations and bonus processes.
- Auditing, correcting, and maintaining physical and digital employee documents and files.
- Set up plans, assessments, evaluation and compensation strategy
- Tracking employee PTO in ADP.
- Providing recruitment support including identifying candidates, interview scheduling and follow-up, and conducting reference checks.
- Employee onboarding, including offer letter generation and processing new hire paperwork.
- Employee terminations.
- Ensuring compliance with all relevant labor laws.
- Office administration for the NYC office:
- Welcoming guests and receiving deliveries.
- Serving as the main point of contact for ordering office equipment and supplies.
- Education: Bachelors degree in a relevant discipline preferred.
- 4+ years of Human Resources or related experience.
- Knowledge and experience in employment law practices (e.g., EEO, ADA, FMLA, DOL, OSHA, etc.).
- Proven ability to handle confidential information and provide necessary follow-through.
- Resourceful, detail oriented and highly organized approach.
- Demonstrated strength with written and verbal communication.
- Flexibility and the ability to multi-task.
- Knowledge and comprehension of employment laws or HR related policies and procedures.
- Proficiency in MS Office required, knowledge of ADP preferred.
- Eligible to work in the US without need for current or future sponsorship
Salary: $80,000 – $90,000
Salary is commensurate with experience and is an estimated range provided by JBC