Human Resources ManagerApply Now
Title: Human Resources Manager
Company Description: Retail, Luxury, Jewelry
Location: New York, NY (On site 4 days/week)
Our client is hiring a Manager of Human Resources to join their team! This person will report to the CFO and CEO of the organization and will be responsible for providing comprehensive proactive HR support to employees and management for all store locations in the US. We are looking for someone who is practical and very hands on as this is an HR department of one and will also be required to work with third party vendors.
Employee Relations – Recruiting & Staffing
- Administer and update as needed company-wide HR policies, practices, and procedures in accordance with corporate policies and legal requirements.
- Collaborate with Management to create, rollout and support HR initiatives and communication that represent the Company quality culture
- Proactively address issues/incidents through to resolution
- Demonstrate leadership and objectivity to coach and mentor managers with HR issues.
Benefits Programs Management & Recordkeeping
- Collaborate with the CFO to develop the annual benefit plan strategy with respect to benefit plans design, selection, and rollout at renewal
- Management of enrollments, renewals, and qualifying events
- Facilitate problem resolution between carriers and employees
- Ensure accuracy of enrollment data entry and reconciliation of billing/enrollees
- Responsible for the integrity of accurate and comprehensive employment forms, correspondence, files, and recordkeeping
- Approve and communicate any changes/corrections to Payroll ensuring consistent accuracy
- Manage all recordkeeping and information with respect to disability, workplace accidents and workers compensation issues
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Five years hands on Human Resources experience in a multi-state environment
- Three years hands on management experience
- Computer literacy
Compensation Structure: $125-$145K Base