Growth Marketing Manager, Paid SearchApply Now
Title: Growth Marketing Manager, Paid Search
Company Description: B2B-B2C Subscription Software Brand
Location: New York City (hybrid)
Salary Range: $90,000-$120,000
“Salary/hourly rate is commensurate with experience and is an estimated range provided by JBC.”
Our client is looking for someone who can think like a DTC marketer but target on a B2B level. Leveraging SEM, paid social and affiliate marketing channels, this role will directly impact revenue goals and is crucial in driving the business forward. The ideal candidate for this role is data obsessed, tests everything before deploying and always has their eye on the big picture, driving the business forward.
- Lead prioritization, development and execution of paid marketing initiatives to attract, engage, and convert prospects through paid search, paid social & affiliate marketing channels.
- Act like a day trader, constantly reviewing and improving results based on performance, test results and profitability; utilize data and analytics to drive marketing decisions based on customer interactions and behaviors.
- Conduct A/B and multivariate testing to inform bidding, targeting, creative, landing page optimization and general marketing messaging.
- Establish reporting process and creation of dashboards to ensure campaigns are pacing to hit goals and positioned for continued optimization.
- Maintain consistent brand messaging throughout all platforms.
- Comfortable managing and pacing a large budget.
- Comfortable living in a world of KPIs and goal readouts.
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple projects simultaneously and prioritizing time and resources based on business impact.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in digital marketing.
- Has demonstrated digital marketing expertise in paid digital marketing channels.
- Has a successful track record deploying Google Ads and Paid Social Media Campaigns.
- Proficient with Google Search, Display and Youtube ads, Meta’s paid social suite, Linkedin Ads, TikTok, etc. and supporting tools such as SEMrush, Moz and/or Google Keyword Planner.
- Demonstrated experience building and/or managing an affiliate marketing program working with creators, and influencers.
- Familiar with affiliate marketing technology such as Partnerstack, Impact etc.
- Is a fantastic collaborative partner who can seamlessly work cross-functionally.
- Is highly curious and never settles for ‘good enough’.
- Is data-driven and analytical but thrives in a creative environment.
- Is focused on how marketing drives quantifiable business results.
- Is vigorous and thorough in their management of details.
- Loves testing, learning, and taking calculated risks.
- Experience building Webflow landing pages is a plus.