Graphic Designer eCommerceApply Now
This role will primarily focus on the creation of all graphics including but not limited to, email campaigns, affiliate banners, social and media ads, and homepage/site creative for fashionnova.com. The graphic designer should have in-depth knowledge of the digital space, an understanding of Adobe Creative, along with an attention to detail and strong time management skills.
To be successful in this role, you must be able to keep pace in a highly fluid, ever-changing, collaborative workplace. You must also have excellent communication skills in order to engage the attention of our experienced leadership team and influence/respond to complexities with a high level of technical acumen.
- Design daily newsletters and marketing materials including but not limited to, email, affiliate, paid social, media, and homepage/site banners
- Produces graphic sketches, designs, and copy layouts for a variety of applications
- Determines size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy, select styles and size of type, and arranges layout based upon available space, knowledge of layout principles, and aesthetic design concepts
- Maintain brand guidelines and ensure assets hold brand consistency
- Partner with Digital Marketing to leverage performance data and learnings to iterate optimizations to campaigns
- Utilize performance data to iterate creative designs for marketing and social campaigns
- Special projects are completed as needed
- Other duties relating to graphics or marketing may be assigned
- BA|BS degree or equivalent work experience.
- Three plus years creating content and material for a fashion company
- Exceptional skills in Adobe Creative Suite
- Clear and effective written and verbal communication and strong interpersonal skills required
- English, additional language(s) an advantage
- Schedule of this position: Monday – Friday | Core business hours | Onsite