Graphic DesignerApply Now
Role: Graphic Designer
Location: Atlanta, Hybrid Schedule (4 Days Onsite)
Salary OR hourly rate is commensurate with experience and is an estimated range provided by JBC.
Our client is an award-winning agency looking to add to their Creative Services team. If you believe great design solves problems and love working with a collaborative team of creatives this is the job for you!
- Work directly with all team members in the Creative to support creative projects to understand B2B creative opportunities/challenges and deliver conceptual and elegant approaches. Making things relevant, smart and contextual in completely new and innovative ways takes intention.
- Articulate your creative vision. Present, explain, defend, and modify concepts.
- Design, layout, and production in Adobe Creative Suite and newer tools as they come online.
- Be solution agnostic and comfortable across all media (interactive, broadcast, environmental and print). If you have a specialty, let us know.
- Have a desire for feedback and constructive criticism of work with the goal of continued growth and improvement.
- Attention to detail.
- Revision management, file management from an organized mind for hand-off to other designers, developers, printers, clients, etc.
Graphic Designer Qualifications
- Must have 2+ years in graphic design working in B2B and/or with a digital agency
- Strong visual design skills
- Prior experience working with cross-functional teams to deliver digital experiences
- Understanding of Microsoft Office Suite, Keynote, Adobe Creative Suite