Girl’s Designer/MerchandiserApply Now
Title: Girls Designer/ Merchandiser
Company Description: Growing Apparel Company
Location: New York, New York
*Salary is commensurate with experience and is an estimated range provided by JBC*
– Collaborate with the design team to create new concepts and designs for apparel products.
– Research fashion trends, and market data and identify new opportunities for the company.
– Assist in the development of product prototypes and samples.
– Attend fittings and provide feedback on designs.
– Assist in preparing presentations for design concepts and products.
– Provide clear communication on timelines and overall workflow
– Bachelor’s degree in Fashion Design or related
– 3+ years of experience in Design within children's wear
– Detail-oriented and able to handle multiple tasks at once and be able to work in a fast-paced environment
– Ability to work independently and work to meet multiple deadlines
– Ability to build and maintain relationships with other departments as well as vendors and other overseas offices
– Takes initiative for product categories
– Strong organizational skills
– Children's wear experience among toddlers and girls
– Experience with off-price vendors and accounts