General ManagerApply Now
A high end luxury Skincare / Beauty Brand has an exciting opportunity for an entrepreneurial General Manager to join the company and grow the brand.
Your new role:
Responsible for overseeing all aspects of the business in order to make sure the business runs in according with the MD’s goals and vision.
They will be responsible for all 3 sales Channels: Distribution (wholesale), Clinic and Ecom
The GM will be responsible for and manage all staff but direct reports to include marketing manager, ecom manager, customer service manager and trainer (sales team currently report to trainer)
Understanding that each manager may only have themselves in the department. The GM would be responsible for growing the departments in line with the needs of the business.
Performance reviews with staff
Responsible for P&L including driving performance, setting budgets and meeting targets.
Daily responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Supervising departmental heads. This often includes areas such as hiring, training, and managing the performance of each employee
· Developing and maintaining budgets. This can include budgets for individual departments or overall areas of the organisation
· Planning, coordinating, and managing all business operations to achieve corporate goals.
· Evaluating current business processes and systems
· Supporting sales teams in retention of existing clients
· Defining long-term strategic goals and developing clear plans to implement them
· Determine staffing requirements and ensure that company positions are filled promptly
· Approving spending for relevant departments based on data and critical thinking
· Improving internal processes and ensuring employees work as a cohesive unit
· Working with key partners to ensure a smooth customer experience
· Overseeing our suppliers’ efficiency and managing them.
· Overseeing the Management of the operations of the clinic and its team.
Business development and account management
· Pitching and responding to potential B2B customers as well as keeping track of leads
· Maintaining a great relationship with current B2B customers (regular updates and meetings)
· Managing the Department Store account (staff, sales, new products, display, marketing, PR, stock control)
· Monitoring sales of B2B accounts
· Growth of the brand into a luxury ecom multi-brand store.
· Growth of New Brands – taking brands into new distribution (department stores, online retail)
· Research and development of New brands to distribute or sell through the Brand including finding them and negotiating new terms.
· Assistance in creation and sourcing of manufacturers and suppliers for an exciting new project of creating a new brand, alongside the Directors.
The Ideal candidate will:
· Be a natural leader and experienced in management.
· Have experience of being a GM or Marketing professional in the Luxury industry for 5 years.
. Have a minimum of 5 years experience in the Luxury market.
· Be a good problem solver
· Understand a P&L and be able to make decisions based on its analysis
· Be able to prioritise based on the needs of the business.
· Be assertive, self-sufficient and proactive in their role, thinking outside the box.
The company offer an excellent salary / benefit packkage and the role will be based in Central London