Freelance Social Media AssistantApply Now
Freelance Social Media Assistant
Duration: ASAP- 6-12 Months
This position will manage the organic social media accounts for the brand with the Director of Marketing; primary channels include Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook. The Social Media Assistant will own the creation and management of social calendars that support weekly business and brand priorities. When necessary, the assistant will also work with cross functional teams to create locally relevant content, source UGC, and create new asset formats with creative.
This individual will also closely collaborate with the digital marketing, creative, and PR/influencer team. Regular connection with Japan Headquarters is important for sharing best practices and utilizing globally produced assets. The position will need to have a deep understanding of the brand DNA and our positioning to ensure on-brand social execution.
· Manage and lead all social posting for the brand’s accounts.
·Work with cross functional teams to create social calendar and ensure all postings are aligned with total business plan and important corporate messages.
· Address key interests for respective channels and tailor content to be most relevant for the platform.
· Create synergy with influencer programs working with the PR / Influencer team.
·Analyze the results for on-going improvements to achieve follower growth and engagement goals.
·Native social user who is content obsessed and loves exploring across platforms.
· Ability to multitask and quickly revise plans based on changing priorities or business challenges.
·Effective time management and ability to create calendars and drive deadlines.
·Passion for the brand and retail.
· Strong conceptual design skills with knowledge on products, brand, design, graphics and concept inspiration.
·Excellent communication and ability to work with multiple teams, organizational, and problem solving skills.
·Can work both independently and as part of the team.