Freelance Project ManagerApply Now
Job Title: Freelance Project Manager
Company Description: Fashion apparel brand
Duration: 6+ months
(Hourly Rate: $40-60/hour (Hourly rate is commensurate with experience and is an estimated range provided by JBC)
- Develops timelines and manages orderly flow of creative projects.
- Regularly communicates and presents project schedules, statuses, and updates to various team members, always tailoring communication and bringing solutions/opportunities.
- Organize and lead kick-off and status meetings with key players to ensure that project needs and deadlines are being met.
- Acts as the primary contact between creative (editorial/art/fashion/studio/post-production) and business teams, follow-up on outstanding deliverables and ensure flawless, timely execution.
- Ensures projects are routed for proper approval and all sign-offs are recorded.
- Align with Post Production team on project timelines and ensure budgets are met, working to problem-solve as necessary.
- Proactively and consistently conceive of, define, and develop process improvements to increase efficiency and productivity.
You’ll Need to Have
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum 5+ years experience in project management within a creative setting
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work well to meet deadlines in fast-paced environment
- Proven ability to manage relationships and drive process
- Highly organized and ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Strong project management skills
- Motivation, decisiveness, organizational skills are a must
- Production knowledge/experience is a plus
- Knowledge of Adobe programs, InDesign and Keynote
- Experience in Wrike or other project management software is a plus