Freelance Digital Production ArtistApply Now
Company: Fashion Brand
Job Title: DIGITAL PRODUCTION ARTIST
Hours: Full Time
Fashion Brand is seeking a full-time, Digital Production Artist, to join the digital design and creative team. As a Digital Production Artist, you will be responsible for extending design work for digital marketing channels while maintaining consistent brand standards with a high taste level and standard of creativity. You will collaborate with the creative and marketing teams on executing layouts and revisions, and have a keen eye and drive for accuracy. The creative and digital marketing team is responsible for building accurate, high-quality, rich media Web banners, DOOH units, Digital Marketing Emails, Web Assets, EDM’s, Animated Gifs, Print advertising, and Print OOH units when needed, for final delivery.
· Create on-time, properly constructed final digital assets
· Able to visually and technically adapt a core set of standard unit sizes and templates to create any size and/or ratio necessary to fill the specifications.
· You will manage project assets, track and place retouched images, assist in proofing web-ready (occasionally print-ready) deliverables prior to release.
· Help create production execution rules for all work, layouts, and digital-ready files, including message hierarchy, branding elements, typesetting, photography, and illustrations while ensuring quality and accuracy of work per standards and best practices.
· Follow guidance and instructions from Creative leads and Project Managers
· Slice and deliver assets according to guidelines, working with the digital design team
· Adhere to naming conventions for all assets for easy retrieving in the future and for cross-functional partners.
· Upload all video files in Opal into appropriate tickets.
· Learn how to master Emails, (quality control) and fix any errors and make daily merchandising product swaps
· Ability to operate effectively and efficiently, prioritizing, organizing, and managing workload
· Keep communication with Creative Team, Digital Marketing, and Project Managers to ensure all deliverables are on track while maintaining personal daily and weekly production schedules
· Keep up to date on and adhering to digital best practices across different platforms
· Participate in daily/weekly meetings
· Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, marketing, commercial design, multi-media or related field experience
· Demonstrate proficiency in – Adobe Photoshop, Adobe After Effects (Adobe Premiere a plus), Adobe InDesign, Adobe Acrobat, Adobe Illustrator, Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
· Minimum of three years as a creative professional in a production environment, either on the Brand or Agency side
· Experience in delivering digital campaign assets in a number of file formats, such as, JPEG’s, PNG’s, MOV’s, MP4’s and Animated Gifs and HTML5.
· Ability to work under tight deadlines on multiple projects
· Strong Creative eye, typographical skills, and attention to detail
· Ability to reference existing guidelines and templates to produce on-brand assets
· Organizational and time management skills
· Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite: Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign