E-Commerce Executive – 3 Month FTCApply Now
Title: Ecommerce Executive
Location: London (Hybrid)
We are recruiting for an Ecommerce Executive to join a luxury skincare brand on a 3 month FTC in their London office.
You will be responsible for the coordination and execution of the overall digital marketing plan for the commerce store. An enthusiastic and proactive approach is crucial for this role, as well as the ability to work as part of a team and communicate effectively with staff at all levels across the company. The job involves working as part of a small but energetic E-commerce team, with growth ambitions in line with company goals.
Campaign Planning & Execution:
- Support the Senior E-Commerce Manager with the execution of the campaign strategy and promotional plan
- Responsible for making sure all key trading actions and activities are briefed to wider team (design, customer care, etc)
- Support the day-to-day management of the website and campaign schedule
- Carry out an online visual merchandising process ensuring products are added to the site in a timely fashion, product information is up to date and product listing categories are organised according to business needs.
- Setting up new products (NPD, promotional skus, etc)
- Setting up promotional activity including creating and testing codes, placing test orders, etc
- Drive product revenue through using merchandising skills, rich content and also marketing strategies.
- Support and participate in website development including testing phase
- Support with running A/B tests to drive insights and inform UX/UI updates to site
- Leading email planning and execution through Klaviyo
- Briefing emails to inhouse design team
- Setting up email campaigns and flows
- Analysing and reporting on CRM performance
- Coordinating our affiliates program on AWIN to support offers and drive revenue
- Communicating with publishers
Offering general support and assistance such as:
- Coordinating with other department such as Marketing, Design, Finance and Customer Service
- Assist with third party agencies for coordination
- Submitting POs and invoices to finance monthly
Who Are you?
- Must have platform experience ideally in Bigcommerce, Shopify, Kalviyo, AWIN, GoogleAnalytics
- Retail, luxury or Beauty experience is preferable
- Proactive, go-getter personality with exceptional team working skills
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Strong written and verbal skills with attention to detail
- Ability to multitask, perform under pressure and work in fast-paced environments
- Understanding of ecommerce websites.
Please be aware this is a 3 month FTC. The company are offering hybrid working 2-3 days in the Southwark office and excellent salary, so get applying.