District ManagerApply Now
Title: District Manager
Company Description: Global footwear and accessories company
Location: Orlando, FL OR Miami, FL
Salary: $90,000 – $110,000
*Salary is commensurate with experience and is an estimated range provided by JBC
We are looking for a results-oriented driven candidate with excellent interpersonal skills for the position of district manager. The district manager is responsible for setting regional goals such as sales estimates and revenue projections, ensuring that marketing efforts are consistent across each store, managing a regional budget, and ensuring that each store operates within the budget, among other duties.
The district manager will oversee the hiring, training, staffing and Store Results of Area Managers and Store Managers, requiring bold decision-making and leadership skills.
· Recruiting, training, and disciplining your teams.
· Coaching, motivating, and developing your teams.
· Ensuring operational efficiency in each store.
· Partner with Marketing and Area Managers to build brand awareness, drive sales and traffic through market outreach and effective in-store events.
· Setting district goals such as sales estimates and revenue projections.
· Developing and managing effective sales strategies to maximize company sales and profitability.
· Ensuring that the stores under their supervision adhere to company and industry regulations.
· Ensuring that all stores meet safety and cleanliness standards.
· Managing a district budget and ensuring that each store operates within the budget.
· Monitoring each store’s P&L reports.
· Addressing operational problems that arise.
· Liaising between regional branches and company headquarters.
· Ensuring that customer service levels are consistent across stores.
· Ensuring timely communication between store management, distribution centers and corporate office to facilitate effective execution of plans and procedures.
· Making recommendations to senior management.
· Degree in business management or related field.
· 5+ years in retail management.
· Quantitative aptitude and experience managing budgets.
· Leadership and decision-making ability.
· Excellent time management and organizational skills.
· Exceptional interpersonal skills.
· Excellent written and verbal communication.
· Analytical mindset and problem-solving skills.
· Accustomed to working under pressure.
· High level of Microsoft and Google Apps.
· Ability to travel including out of state.
· Developing, training, and coaching Team Members to meet and exceed performance objectives.
· Experience in collaborating with multiple teams – Marketing, Merchandising, Legal and Human Resources.
· Experience with Lease or Contract negotiations.