Director of Trade Marketing, BeautyApply Now
Title: Director of Trade Marketing, Beauty
Company Description: Notable global Beauty brand with products that sit within the Prestige beauty category
Salary: $140,000 – 150,000
Salary is an estimated range provided by JBC and is commensurate with experience.
Location Requirement: This is a hybrid position. Candidates must be able to work in-office up to 4x per week in NYC.
Our client, an industry-leading prestige beauty brand, is seeking to hire a Director of Trade Marketing who will lead the go-to-market strategy across all key retailers. Director of Trade Marketing will serve as the point of contact for key accounts and work cross-functionally with internal stakeholders across all teams. The Director of Trade Marketing role is ideal for an organized and collaborative Senior Trade Marketing leader who has strong project management skills and follow-through.
- Lead as the Marketing liaison for key retailers
- Responsible for supporting the creation of retail-specific strategies, product launches, and seasonal initiatives
- Present Marketing plans for new and core products
- Manage and lead kit set and promotional strategies, co-op media programs, and work cross-functionally to define effective planogram assortments
- Manage curated creative programs for each retail in collaboration with internal stakeholders
- Develop a data-informed strategy to drive incremental category and SKU revenue
- Partner with internal teams on eventing and global trade marketing initiatives
- A Bachelor's degree in Marketing or Business is required, MBA preferred
- 7+ years of Product Management or Marketing in CPG and experience in Beauty Trade Marketing
- Must have experience managing Trade Marketing initiatives with key retailers, like Sephora, Ulta, Blue Mercury, and luxury department stores; prestige Beauty category experience preferred
- Strong presentation and communication skills are required
- Results-focused and data-driven mindset
- The ability to complete projects on time and within budget
- Proficient in MS Office (specifically Excel, and PowerPoint)