Digital Media PlannerApply Now
Title: Digital Media Planner
Client Description: Ad agency
Location: Remote (West coast hours)
Logistics: Short Term contract through 7/31.
HOURS: 20 per week (part time)
Pay Information: $40 per hour
Hourly rate is commensurate with experience and an estimate provided by JBC
Our client is looking for a skilled Digital Media Planner for a short term, part time contract assignment. This is a fully remote position and must support West Coast (PST) hours.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Digital Media Planner.
- Experience planning digital channels (Audio, Video, Display, Social).
- Good writing and verbal communication skills (including presentation skills).
- Strong analytic skills and ability to relate results to client business objectives.
- Excellent time management and multi-tasking skills.
- Strong quantitative skills, including analytical abilities and math proficiency.
- Ability to work within a team, handle multiple assignments and meet tight deadlines.
- Keep abreast of industry trends through trade news, industry workshops / seminars and track current events.
- Digitally savvy, with specific proficiency at MS Suite: Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Previous experience working within 3rd party ad server tools such as Atlas, DCM, Sizmek is a strong plus.
- Experience using online tools such as ComScore, Ad Intel and Party Ad Serving Technologies. Familiarity with offline tools such as Scarborough, Simmons/MRI, Strata or other broadcast buying software and SQAD is a plus.