Design DirectorApply Now
Title: Design Director
Company Description: established private-label jewelry designer
Location: New York, NY; this role is required to work a hybrid-onsite work model
– This role oversees the company's and clients' entire design life cycle beginning with the curation of our trend concepts and forecasting service.
– You will see the vision come to life, from presentations to product, while having the opportunity to work collaboratively with some of the industry’s most trend forward brands and influencers. All the while working with a close knit, open minded and hearted team of talented creative professionals and designers!
– Provide day-to-day leadership to the design team throughout all aspects of our design and cross functional processes/handovers while fostering a culture of accountability, professional development, high-performance, best industry practices and the highest standards of design integrity.
– Support the teams’ execution, and timeliness of design developments from concept, through customer presentations, to PO adoption by managing the high volume of workload.
– Inspire creative and innovative thinking within the design team and alongside cross functional partners to achieve the company’s overall goals, living values and mission statement; this position makes a positive impact for our people, process, and product.
– Completed Bachelor's degree.
– Min. of 7-10+ years in similar position in private label, with a proven track record of performance, leadership, project management, and culture.
– Expertise in macro to micro trend research/forecasting from all realms including social media (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, etc.), shows, stores, street, publications, to global movements/trends.
– Competitive Salary Base
– Health Insurance Benefits
– Life Insurance Coverage
– Short-Term/Long-Term Disability
– Pre-Tax Flex Spending Account
– Health Savings Account
– 401k Plan
– Flexible Paid Time Off
– Summer Fridays
– Observed National Holidays