Customer Advisor-TysonsApply Now
Title: Customer Advisor-Tyson's
Company Description: Luxury Menswear Brand
Location: McLean, Virginia
Hourly rate is commensurate with experience and is an estimated range provided by JBC.
- Provide memorable luxury in-store customer service experience by following the Brand's Selling Flow and acting in accordance with the Brand's Mindset.
- Demonstrate an entrepreneurial mindset in developing the business.
- Consistently and effectively networks to attract new customers and develop a customer database.
- Consults with customers to discover their needs by exploring customer preferences and occasions for which the customers are shopping.
- Anticipate customers expressed and unexpressed needs and wants and respond appropriately to exceed customer expectations
- Create opportunities for customers to experience multiple brands, products, and “total looks” by demonstrating relevant yet personalized mix-and-match options.
- Promote the brand's Made-to-Measure service as part of the selling repertoire where appropriate to meet the customer’s current and/or future needs.
- Utilize company-provided (iPod/iPad) technology to offer a complete and integrated luxury experience.
- Leverage “Brand Stories” to support and enhance the selling ceremony
- Collates useful and accurate customer data and information in accordance with the brand's CRM procedures and guidelines.
- Cultivates future customer connections with (e.g. CRM after-sales activities including Thank You notes and Follow-up phone calls).
- Utilize CRM software as the primary tool for after-sales communication
- Take ownership of resolving customer issues or complaints with empathy, while adhering to customer service policies such as alteration, damage, and repair, global return policies, etc.
- Drive and perform onsite audits of store physical inventories
- Develop progressively in-depth knowledge of products, craftsmanship, fabrics, made-to-measure, and style evolution whilst translating such knowledge into customer benefits.
- Actively communicate customer, product, and other store information within the store team to ensure customer and business needs are met.
- When required to support the orientation of new staff by acting as a learning coach or “buddy” if assigned by the Store Manager.
- Measure own performance using customer service and sales KPIs such as cross-selling ratio, conversion rate, average sales bill
- Adhere to store operations and time and attendance policies and standards.
- Is passionate and open-minded
- Ability to self-learn and self-develop
- Generates customer delight
- Proficient with digital technology
- Familiar with Apple products is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills